The UK & Ireland Database
Home Hunters Contact Us Track Someone Videos COMMUNITY

Submit A Case

image of Michael Hudson


Michael Hudson



Last chance saloon for pervert who tried to meet young teen

We spend many hours of our personal time updating and improving this website to make it a valuable tool that will always be free and accessible to the public. All we ask for in return is a small contribution, we will also send you some goodies in the mail as a thank you

Support Us
A pervert who dodged prison after trying to meet an underage girl for sex has walked free from court again after breaching an order. A judge told Michael Hudson, 50, he is "drinking in the last chance saloon", as he opted to give the sex offender an opportunity to prove he can comply. Hudson was given "a remarkable chance" when he was "lucky" to be handed a suspended prison sentence in September last year. He had been snared by a volunteers group after a woman posed as a 13-year-old girl, using a picture of herself as a child in her profile.The defendant messaged her and the communication quickly became sexualised.Hudson admitted attempting to meet a child following sexual grooming and attempting to incite a child to engage in sexual activity and was jailed for 20-months, suspended for two years.But just weeks later, he breached a sexual harm prevention order (SHPO), a charge he also admitted.Teesside Crown Court heard on Tuesday how Hudson had been warned by a monitoring officer if he obtained any new devices capable of accessing the internet, he must inform the police within three days.Prosecutor Emma Atkinson said he had told an officer he was considering getting a phone with internet capabilities, but he failed to notify the authorities.Three months passed before an officer visited him at his home in an unplanned visit shortly before Christmas.Hudson was out but came back shortly after.Ms Atkinson said: "He said to her that he had lost her telephone number and wanted to tell her about this mobile phone this friend had given him."A note was later found in his address with the officer's number on and a friend told police he had given Hudson the phone months earlier, in September or October.The prosecution said the defendant claimed he had "forgotten" to notify the police.